“I am opposed to the mind control
of soldiers by the fluoridation
of water on military bases.”

James Vincent Forrestal, first secretary of defense of U. S.

“I doubt that anyone who has never seen teeth mottled from excess fluoride can imagine how unattractive they cause a child to be. Such a mouth is similar to that of a person who has been chewing tobacco. Because I have seen these teeth, I can sympathize with the heartbroken mother who wrote me about her boy. She is blaming herself because she has ruined her son’s appearance by giving him, while a baby, drops containing fluoride. His permanent teeth, now erupting, are each horribly stained an ugly brown. Unfortunately, her report is only one of many I receive; and several dentists have told me that they have frequently seen ugly fluoride mottling in children given such drops. That an excess in fluoride intake can cause lifelong mottling of teeth is well known. read